Tired of going through all that BS and just want to get a good and solid answer on how to change all that flab to pure and rock-solid muscle?
Well, you’ve certainly come to right place! But before we get the ball rolling! Let me tell you something about me first.
Hey guys my name is Charlie Dawson and I’m a fitness trainer at a local gym at Glendale, CA. To be more specific on what I do, I’m actually a fat loss coach. But really, if anyone from my high school read that line, they’d be seriously laughing their heads off. You see, back then; I was known as “Fat Charlie” because I used to be this huge and overweight slob.
But yeah, enough of my sob story, the reason why I’m telling you this is because getting that absolute transformation is POSSIBLE. In fact, I’m a living example! After shedding all those flab, not only do I look and feel healthier, I’m more confident and assured on how I handle things.
So want to know what my secret?
It’s simple: Tom Venuto’s Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle Program
Yeah, yeah, I know what you’re thinking. It’s probably one of those fat loss programs that you see everyday. How can it be different from the rest? Well like you, I have tried dozens of these things and spent loads of cash without getting any REAL RESULTS. I know how it feels to go through all those crap and just end up getting disappointed. In fact, I was ready to give up until I came across his program. Hence, it was only natural for me to share this with a lot of people because I wanted them to achieve that ultimate change like I did.
So is it REAL DEAL? Well as a genuine user of Burn the Fat Feed The Muscle, I know all of its components, and its pros and cons. Trust me, I’m not going to leaving anything out. This is basically my personal take on the program. So I’m going to be totally upfront about it so that you’ll know if Burn the Fat Feed The Muscle is the right solution for you.
Point of Focus:
Burn the Fat Feed The Muscle teaches you all the crucial aspects and steps on how to best lose weight and at the same time, preserve lean muscle mass. Its methods do not utilize drugs, yo-yo diets, crazy workout schemes and other gimmicks. Instead, it provides a natural and safe way for the individual to ditch all that flab and keep it off forever.
Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle Review: The Pros
1. 341 Pages that are jam-packed with quality information
2. Focuses on gearing up your motivation an which will help you stay on track of the entire program
3. Helps you establish goals for your training and the ways to achieve it effectively
4. Contains eye-opening myth-busting facts about muscle building
5. Doesn’t require you to diet but teaches you how to plan out your food intake down to the last calorie so as to achieve quality mass without gaining an ounce of fat
Here are some sample meal plans that are based on your daily requirements to help you lose weight and maintain lean muscle growth:
6. Tailors the muscle building strategy to your specific body type
7. Teaches you the best exercises that you can do to ensure maximal fat loss and quality muscle gains
8. Streamlines your training from beginner to advanced so asto ensure continuous and progressive muscle growth.
Sample weight training workout schedule for beginners:
Sample weight training workout schedule for intermediates:
Sample weight training workout schedule for advanced levels
9. Teaches you how to chart your progress and how to use performance feedback to bring you to where you want to be.
10. Great active support, you can easily contact Tom Venuto and his team if you have any questions (was able to receive a reply under 4 hours!)
So far so good, but nothing is perfect right? But likeI promised, let’s check out it’s disadvantages.
Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle Review: The Cons
1. Since it’s jam-packed with quality content in all it’s 341 pages, it might be overwhelming for some
2. If you’re looking for a “quick fix strategy” then this is one e-book that you should avoid
3. It can be costly than most muscle building programs sold in the market nowadays
4. Needs consistency and dedication so as to achieve optimal results
Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle Program: The Final Verdict
Ultimately, we found that Burn the Fat Feed The Muscle is a great, simple, and easyto understand program. It’s totally loaded with all you need to know how shed those unwanted flab and turn it into lead hard-rock muscle. Although it has a tendency to be a pricey, but in the long run, it can save you that one-month subscription at the gym as it truly produces REAL results. I guess what why it’s consistently on top of Amazon’s top selling books list. Anyway, I’d totally recommend it but there’s also a money back guarantee though if you don’t find that it fits the bill. But believe me, you’ll get hooked like I did though and I found all that I needed.
Anyway hopefully this Burn The Fat The Muscle Review served to clear things up for you. So if you want to order Tom Venuto’s program, you can go to this link:
On 09.12.11 , In Uncategorized , by